Twisted Metal

Playstation 3 spēlētāju diskusiju vieta.

Moderator: ActionMan

agressor

Twisted Metal

Postby agressor » Feb 26th, '08, 10:57

Šistomēr piepildīsies arī uz PS3. Yay!
It's been rumored for a long time, but now David Jaffe has finally confirmed that a PlayStation 3 iteration of Twisted Metal is developer Eat Sleep Play's next project. Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition for PlayStation 2 promised to carry a clue about his studio's next project, which was apparently cracked with internet-speed tenacity by the folks at the GameFAQs boards.
The message? "Twisted Metal is Coming on PSThree." Pretty straightforward!
Jaffe, who is currently at the D.I.C.E. Summit, confirmed the message with Kotaku, but declined to comment on whether the game will be on a physical disc or be sold via the PlayStation Store.
Last month, we spoke with Jaffe about the Extra Twisted Edition and asked what it would take for a PlayStation 3 entry to be made:
"If we were to make another one, I think part of our goal would be, 'How do we satisfy the fanbase that we have that we're very grateful for, but how do we also kind of rethink the series as a whole and the franchise as a whole, in order to really take it out of that, kind of...'
I'm terrible with analogies, but I keep throwing them out to you. We don't want to be the Steven Seagal of action movies; we want to be the Schwarzenegger of action movies, and so we want to figure out how to really turn it into a AAA product before we make another one."

Jaffe also spoke vaguely about the project that now appears to be Twisted Metal for PlayStation 3, saying, "We're right at the beginning, so we have a rough environment up on the screen. We're messing around with getting the interactivity going with the control of the character and things like that, but we're really early. We have a lot of the design done, but in terms of execution, it's just now starting to happen."
Asked if the title would be for Blu-ray or the PlayStation Network, Jaffe was unsure, noting that Sony would ultimately make the decision. However, he said that it is "not like a Calling All Cars. It's not from-the-ground-up, built to be a small little art/indie title, so I can tell you that. So it's not like a PSN title in that regard."
sincerely yours
agressor
www.syndicate.lv

agressor

Re: Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition

Postby agressor » Feb 26th, '08, 17:13

Chapter 3 ir vizuāla konfirmācija. Do want TM:HO:ETE (sasodīti laba abreviatūra)
sincerely yours
agressor
www.syndicate.lv

agressor

Re: Twisted Metal: Head On: Extra Twisted Edition

Postby agressor » Jun 18th, '10, 19:23

sincerely yours
agressor
www.syndicate.lv

Return to Sony Playstation 3